Friday, September 2, 2011

Let Me Explain. . . .

Okay, If you know me at all, you know that I LOVE to eat and therefore, LOVE to COOK!  Sometimes, my creativity gets the better of me and I create something new.  I feel that food is the universal way to bring family and friends together and that we could all use a little break from the everyday boxed up, non-gourmet, crap that we all find ourselves cooking all week long.  I know, for a fact, that it doesn't have to be that way and that even the easiest meals can be "spruced" up a bit. 

I have always wanted to open my own restaurant, but with physical limitations and monetary restrictions, that seems impossible at times, so this is my brilliant idea for the alternative.  I won't get rich doing this, but what good is a recipe if it isn't shared.  A friend of mine, Linda, told me onetime that sharing a recipe is like sharing a part of yourself.  BINGO, Linda, you got it! 

I also know, that in these hard economic times, eating out as much as we would all like to, isn't always a possibility, so treat yourself and your family to a gourmet meal at home.  It's really easy, I'll show you!

So, please, let's have dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment